Non-profit, not-for-profit, and charity payment processing
Accepting payments for non-profits
Non-profit organizations have unique challenges when they want to accept credit cards for fundraising, donations and other payments.
The primary concern is generally budget constraints, which is why Clearly Payments has special credit card processing rates for non-profits and charities. The next set of concerns in payment solutions for not-for-profits are the ways you can accept payments and the billing requirements.
When charities accept payments
- Online store where people can purchase branded merchandise
- Directly accepting donations on your website or mobile app
- Subscriptions and memberships with recurring donations
- Fundraising events
Ways to grow your non-profit donations
- Ensure your website or mobile application is very easy to navigate
- Have multiple ways for people to donate: in-person, on your website, in your mobile app, over the phone (call-in), and subscriptions
- Make sure your merchant account accepts multiple forms of payments: Visa, Mastercard, China Union Pay, Diners, JCB.
Payment solutions for charities and non-profits
- Single or recurring payment donation options
- Accept credit cards on your website, on your mobile app or via social media
- Custom donation pages where people can learn about your cause and increase donations
Terminals for accepting payments
- Wired and wireless terminals to accept debit and credit cards
- Mobile app to accept donations while on the road or events
Ready to find out more?
We'll take you through all the steps to learn about how you can grow your cause.