Converge is the Clearly Payments mobile solution. Converge allow you to easily accept credit cards and debit cards on your Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung, or Android device. This is the most advance mobile payment solution that puts simplicity and security first.
The Ingenico iCMP allows you to pair it with your mobile device so you can accept mobile payments: tap-and-go payments, chip-and-pin, debit, or swipe payments. See the mobile payments product page for an overview.
This is an overview on how to pair your Ingenico iCMP with your Apple (iOS) device.
1. When launching Converge Mobile for the first time, select Set Up Mobile Card Payments on the Welcome screen.
2. Enter your Converge Mobile credentials to log in.
3. On the Select Card Reader Type screen, select “iCMP” from the supported card reader type list.
4. Power on the iCMP and charge it if necessary.
5. On the iCMP, select “iOS” connection option for iOS devices by tapping the F1 button.
6. Within your iOS device’s Settings, enable Bluetooth. You will see the iCMP in the OTHER DEVICES list.
7. On the iCMP, you should see a list of Bluetooth devices. Select your iOS device from the list.
8. The iCMP PIN pad will display a Bluetooth pairing PIN on its screen.
9. On your iOS mobile device, enter that PIN into Converge Mobile when prompted.
10. The iCMP PIN pad will pair with your iOS device.
The Clearly Payments name and logo are trademarks of Clearly Payments Inc. The Interac name and logo are trademarks of Interac Inc. The Visa and MasterCard logos are trademarks of Visa International and MasterCard International Incorporated. Clearly Payments is a registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association.